Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Not been doing much!!

Been a bit quiet after new year, with loads of work to do. That and DesignerTechniques have kept me busy (as well as the odd party). I have managed to come across some really cool web sites that I thought I would share though. In no particular order......

Some truly amazing storm photos.
www.tinyvices.com/storms.html

Probably the wierdest site I have ever seen. Its a webcam in some guys apartment.....and you can turn the various lights in the room on and off (you can chat to him whilst you are annoying him too....when he is there)
www.drivemeinsane.com

A strange rabbit. The funny thing is trying to shake him loose once he has grabbed the curser!
www.changar.com/archives/go.html

Some cool kids drawings that have been redrawn by professional artists.
www.drawergeeks.com/Kid_Creatures/Kid_Creatures.html

A really cool idea.
www.instructables.com/id/EOFOYM0RBUEXCFH30A?ALLSTEPS

I guess thats enough for now.....

No comments: