Friday, January 04, 2008

Parking scum


God do i HATE parking attendants. You pay for 24 hours parking, the ticket is in your windscreen....it frosts over night and instead of scraping the windscreen some moron just writes a ticket. The ticket was in the window...so what else can i assume? A blind parking attendant...a mean parking attendant...a joke parking attendant?? Now if they dont remove the fine the only way i can possibly get this corrected is to go to court. Its just f#cking stealing money. And before anybody starts writing in....yes i know i dont hate all parking attendants, just the f*cking morons who do this sh*t. I do hate all twat faced parking companies though.

AND JUST SO WE ARE CLEAR. The car was parked correctly in a parking space. A full 24 hours of parking was paid for (the ticket came after only 6 hours of this). The ticket was placed in the windscreen. F*cking theft.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You cannot begin to understand how much I agree with you.

Once I left a ticket, paid up, they must have "missed it" and given me a ticket anyway. I moved my car to a different street (same jurisdiction) during lunch and when I came back another ticket was under the other wiper!

I can't stand them, gits.