Saturday, February 23, 2008

HOJAB parking



Apparently paying for a ticket and displaying it the windscreen is not enough. It appears you have to come down and scrape the ice off your windscreen all night...because if you dont it just might be that the parking attendant idiot wont bother either and will just write you a ticket saying "it was not visible". Perhaps I should actually wait by the car all night and actually point the ticket out to him...since he abviously cannot see further than his own nose! So, now that HOJAB have decided that my ticket, photos, and explanation are not good enough, they are going to demand payment. So, with NO way to prove that I am innocent (it does just come down to my word against the attendants), I MUST pay. Well thats fair.

I dont care about all these people who perhaps should not have got a ticket and dont want to pay. I POINT BLANK should not have got a ticket.

I find it hard to contain here my anger towards the parking attendant at HOJAB Parkeringsservices. Perhaps Hojab should look at employing people with eyes to check for tickets...or people with brains....or just even human beings would be enough!

Why should i bother paying for a ticket and displaying it now. It appears that you can just get a penalty anyway, and there is absolutely fuck all that you can do about it.

Thank you legal system! Good job!

1 comment:

Jens said...

Compareable thing happend to me parking my car at Skavsta Airport at a place with a big white P on a blue ground. This looked for my german experience as a public parking lot for short time parking. I went into the airport, picked up my brother and was back again after 10 minutes. Back in Linköping I found this fine (500SEK for ten minutes) at my front window.
I called them and asked for explanation and I was told that everything is right. I am allowed to park their without buying a ticket and therefor there are no signs - but if you don't have a special parking certificate they charge you with 500SEK. In my opinion this is beguilement.