Friday, September 15, 2006

Press Truck

Wanted to get a bit of training in at driving an artic before the FH16 tour (where everybody would be watching) so me and Johan (well just Johan actually) managed to borrow this brand new FH16 Press fleet truck. I managed to take a few people out in it from the studio, including Yeom and Klara...although I am sure Yeom was sure that I could nt actually drive it!! Me and Johan then took it on a 300Km round trip, where we concluded we didnt actually like the handling...although it was very windy to be fair. I also managed to practice a bit of blind side reversing in a huge empty yard where nobody was looking. I id fine, but was glad I got a shot at it out of prying eyes first though. We also managed to fully park it inside the viewing garden at design. i dont think anybody has ever put a full size semi fully in there before. And we have the photos to prove it!!!

No comments: