Saturday, October 14, 2006

FH16 ROADSHOW day four

With some spare time in hand this morning...and since i spent so long laughing at Linus yesterday, I decided to try my hand at the dolly trailer. Crap....its not easy. You have to steer in the same direction as you want to go....as if you have NO trailer! I would love to see you have a go at this dad. Anyway, after shaming myself for half an hour we hit the road and headed to our first stop. I didnt get too many pictures of this event. It was a small service station and we didnt have much space. The weather was good though....and I even found time to contemplate the Imperial ambitions of the USA and the Bush dynasty!!

During the day we also managed to take some time out to drive over to Vienna. I have never been here before and it is a pretty place. We went on a horsey ride, saw Mozart covered in gold?? and ate the biggest schnitzels we have ever seen. I even found time to buy a new pair of jeans!!

No comments: