Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Waynes BurstaBubble site

Since he has not written a new article for DesignerTechniques I have been unable to plug Waynes new site so far. Then I thought why not put it on here. For those of you who dont know, Wayne is my current flat mate in sweden (he is leaving soon....but more on that later). He started his website at around the same time as I started DesignerTechniques. He will hate me for saying this...but whilst my site has grown to the point of getting 15000 to 20000 visits per month, his has had a grand total of about 500 since it launched!! I get more than that in a day (cue big cheesy grin from Allan!). Anyway. Its a pretty cool site and idea. I wont try to explain it.......its best you just go and visit the site. I have already ordered a pair of jiffy pants! Cant wait till they get here! ANYWAY....GO AND LOOK AT HIS SITE NOW! Just click the link at the top or look under links over on the right of the page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Jiffy pants', that's classic :D. And that road rage steering wheel cover is actually quite a good idea — I loving bursting those bubbles. Has he gotten any sales yet?