Tuesday, October 24, 2006

FH16 ROADSHOW days five to ten

Well, I have been trying to remember what we did everyday since day four....and to be honest it is all a big jumble in my head. There was so much going on that all the days have rolled into one. If only I had remembered to update my blog every day like I planned. Because I cant remember I have decided to finish my FH16 tour update by just putting up a few more pictures. The rest of the journey did have a lot of excitement though. Some things that come to mind? Well we bought Johan a radio controlled helicopter for his birthday (although we could not get it to work). We did an all night drive from Austria to Germany (plenty of red bull and loud music). We drove on some very narrow roads (you can see this below), and we managed to fit in a few party nights. There was also the highlight in Austria of seeing a truck being driven rather poorly...and into another truck.....this you can also see below. I think it is fair to say that I had an awesome 10 tens and would gladly do it all again. Getting back home was nice though....a good nights sleep was the first order of the day! Thanks to all of you who were involved in the tour.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice wan allan auld son keep up re guid wurk an aw ra best frae mac wan